Usually in our email accounts we have many folders, each one to an specify purpose. I dont remember me when, but one day a mate asked me about folders in gmail. Well, I answered that gmail did not has folders, instead this it has labels and dont give to make much with them. So, today seeing a lot email from a django group, seeking from a way to make a folder or else thing I saw that I made a mistake. Because, gmail has folders, but like labels😛.
Now, I will show how this great mistery works.
- In your gmail, should have you many labels,right?
- Go to settings and choose filter;
- Do a filter, like show the image bellow [Figure 1];
- Click next and mark, like show the image [Figure 2], option “Skip the Inbox (Archive it)”.
- Update your filter and is done!
Obs.: Remember , create labels to do this.